The lier and the heiress
- Genre: Romance
- Author: Duni T
- Chapters: 27
- Status: Ongoing
- Age Rating: 18+
- 👁 0
- ⭐ 5.5
- 💬 0
When Gabriel was assigned the job of taking care of Luna, in a secret, he imagined it would be just another job. But before he even realized it, he found himself interested, too interested in her. He no longer saw her as a client but as the love of his life. Luna was surrounded by Gabriel´s constant attention, feeling her heart grow soft just for him. Discovering that she was his client was devastating because shi love him, could she trust that Gabriel´s feelings were genuine, or that he had conquered her to make his job easier? That was something he would have to find out, and he didn't plan to let himself off the hook as easily as the first time.
Everyone believes that being born a millionaire solves the problems that can be created throughout your life, but that is not true, I am Luna; the daughter of one of the biggest transportation magnates, be it air, sea, or land. I live a life of luxury, without contemplating the price of what I want, I just have to name it; Except one thing, I can't have freedom. When I was five years old, my mother and I were kidnapped, unfortunately, my mother was not as lucky as me and she passed away that day, since then my father has a strict and almost sick control over me that does not let me breathe, I am twenty years old and I have never been able to leave the house without a bodyguard, or rather, a complete entourage of them. From going to school to going out to the garden, I have to do everything surrounded by men who don't speak to me. My father barely pays attention to me ever since my mother died, he's withdrawn hopelessly into himself. They raised me between the nannies on duty and the house service. My last name may open many doors, but my house is not one of them. This ordeal lasted until today, I won't bear it for another second. For this, I need to talk to the culprit of all my problems.
- a father I need to talk to you - I entered his office saying with the secretary running behind me
- I'm sorry Mr. Smith, I tried to stop her, but I couldn't - the secretary told him, joining her hands in front of her body and lowering her head, this man is terrifying, he is my father, but the entity does; There are some times that even I get scared of him.
He's a tall man, I'm not entirely sure, but I think he must be close to six feet, fifty-five years old, though he only looks about forty. His complexion is pale like mine and his eyes are blue like the sky. But his expression is cold and petrifying, I still don't know how I got the courage to face him.
- It's okay Lucia, leave us alone - he fired his secretary, he was sitting behind the bureau reading some papers, he leaned back in his seat and took off his reading glasses
– I can know, what is the reason for this unpleasant spectacle? – for him everything that gets out of his control is unpleasant
– I need to talk to you, I have been waiting for you at home for three days, but it seems that you decided to move completely to the office
– I don't think I have to explain how long I'm here
- I don't want you to do it, that's not the point, I mean I want to have an important conversation with you
- Speak, I hear you - he crossed his arms.
- I'm still in college - I paused for him to get into the subject
- I know that moon - how always arrogant - focus on what you want to say that I don't have all-day
– what I want to say, father, is that; I don't want to have all that security behind me anymore - he laughed
- You are kidding, right?
– Of course not, I'm being very serious. I hope you're serious. I'm tired of being the laughingstock of everyone at the university - he became very serious
– The first thing that I am going to clarify is dear Luna, that is not an option, as long as you live under my roof you retire by my rules and I am not going to give in to that. That is the only thing I demand of you, you live like a queen, doing what you want. Walking with a couple of bodyguards, it's not going to kill you.
– I do not want, I refuse to continue in this situation.
- I already told you, I'm not going to talk about it anymore - he returned the glasses to his face and pretended he wasn't there anymore
- So as long as I live under your roof - I said in a low way, I think I don't even hear it, and the truth was I said it for me and not for him.
I left there with the decision made, I would leave home, I know that he would completely take away his help, but I have a little money saved and a small trust that my mother left me, it is nothing, but it helps me to pay the college. To support myself I would have to work, even if it is difficult, even though I have never done it, I have to try. Mr. Regí Smith would know that he put into me the same stubbornness that he has in himself. I got home and collected all my things, at least what I thought I might need, I left my room and the guards were going to follow me
- Don't do it - I told them and stopped them dead - from now on you don't have to follow me anymore, I'm going to leave this house and I won't need your services - they detained me and called my father, I don't know what They talked to each other, but they let me go.
"You can go, Miss Smith, your father says that he respects your decision, but remember that you are on your own," the head of the guards informed me, thus reaffirming what I initially believed.
- Tell my father that I know that, I'm not going to bother him.
I left home and breathed, it's the first air I breathe that gives me the feeling of freedom for the first time in my life I know what it's like to make your own decisions.
I came to the house of a friend from the university who would receive me for a few days, she lived in a common apartment on the outskirts of campus, and we agreed that she would pay half the rent, which seems perfect to me because my budget at the moment is limited, more than that, pretty meager, almost all he had was college tuition.
- This is your room Estefanía showed me. The place was really small, there was only room for the bed and the desk that I already had inside, not to mention the closet, not even half of my clothes would fit, I would have to adapt - I know it has nothing to do with your house, but it's all yours
– This is now my house, indeed, it is not the same as the place where I lived before, but that place is not mine, it belongs to my father.
- Then let's live happily - she said smiling - I spoke to the place where I work to get you a position, the owner wants to see you tomorrow at noon.
– I don't know how I can repay you for